Voices and Images is committed to protecting your privacy. We believe that the lawful and correct treatment of personal data is critical to our successful operation, and to maintaining our customers’ confidence in us.
(Updated May 25, 2018)
You can generally visit our Site without revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. However, when you register for an account or otherwise use certain services and functionality of the Site and App, we may collect or receive information that includes:
- Registration data, such as your name, e-mail address, contact information, and password;
- Information and other material you provide Voices and Images through questionnaires, exercises, journals and other means;
- Information we generate in providing you services, such as goals, action plans and progress; and
- Usage information, such as IP address, browser type, operating system, pages visited, and the time and date of the visit.
Our third-party payment processors may collect your payment information for billing purposes. We may receive your name, email address and billing address from our third-party payment processors but we do not collect your payment information directly or store such billing information on our servers.
For users in the European Union, our processing of your personally identifiable information is justified on the following legal bases: (a) the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you or take steps to enter into a contract at your request; (b) the processing is in our legitimate interests, subject to your interests and fundamental rights, and notably our legitimate interest in using applicable data to conduct and develop our business activities; or (c) you have consented to the processing.
We will ensure that your data is:
- used fairly and lawfully;
- used only for legitimate reasons;
- adequate and relevant having regard to the reason for which it is collected;
- accurate and up to date where possible; kept for no longer than required;
- used in line with your rights;
- kept secure;
- and transferred internationally only where necessary steps have been taken to ensure the adequate protection and security of the data.
You can visit our website without disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself. However, in submitting any personal data to us, through or in connection with this website (including when you register), you signify your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data. in accordance with this Privacy & Data Protection Policy. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information published on this website is accurate at the time of publication.
We reserve the right to amend or modify this Privacy & Data Protection Policy from time to time, without notice to you, and if we do so, we will post the updated policy on our website. It is your responsibility to check the Privacy & Data Protection Policy every time you submit information to us or place an order online. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the Privacy & Data Protection Policy, as modified by the posted changes. If you do not agree with this Privacy & Data Protection Policy you must not submit information to us through or in connection with this website.
We assume no responsibility or liability for any information published on this website and we accept no liability for any claims, losses, demands or damages whatsoever in relation to any information, content, promotion, procedures, products or methods contained in or referred to in the material published on our website. No exclusion is made, however, in respect of death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
Voices and Images collects personal data to allow us to communicate with you (as a past or present customer), to advise you of recent news, our work and the services we offer, future events and special offers available to you, which may be of interest to you. We may also collect personal data from time to time, to allow us to offer further opportunities which are available to you through this website, at your request. In the event that the purposes for processing your data significantly change and your interests may be materially affected, we will contact you as soon as practicable and seek your continued consent to process your data.
We are not responsible for the content or reliability of linked websites. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over availability of pages. Furthermore, we are not responsible for the privacy & Data Protection policies and practices of other websites, even if you accessed the third-party website using links from our website. We recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit and contact the operator of such website if you have concerns or questions.
Cookies are pieces of data transferred to your computer’s hard disk from a website. Each cookie contains a unique, anonymous number. They are stored in the cookie directory of your hard drive, and do not expire at the end of your web browsing session. Cookies allow our website to store data about your browsing patterns, making the website more useful to you. They are very common and are found throughout the internet. Each time you use our website, the cookie is accessed. This allows us to track the features you use and the pages and content that you view on our website. The data obtained by the cookies may be used for analysis and statistical purposes, as well as to help personalize your experience. Cookies used by Voices and Images contain no personal data about the customer. Most browsers are automatically configured to accept cookies. However, cookies on this website may be safely turned off by customers, without affecting how pages are displayed.
Voices and Images uses three types of cookies for the following purposes:
- Necessary Cookies – Necessary cookies are first party cookies that are essential to navigate the Site.
- Statistics Cookies – Statistics cookies collect anonymous data for statistical purposes on your use of the Site. We use information supplied by statistics cookies to help understand how you use the Site, to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing, and to improve and customize the Site. These cookies don’t contain personally identifiable information and are generally set by independent analytics companies.
- Preferences Cookies – These cookies are used during your visit to the Site to remember information you have entered or choices you make, and they permit us to remember your preferences for future visits.
If you would like to avoid cookies, your web browser may have an option that enables you to disable or not accept cookies. Note that disabling or not accepting cookies may prevent portions of the Site from functioning properly.
All rights are reserved, including copyright and database rights. This website and the information contained within it, is protected by copyright. The names, images, pictures and logos identifying Voices and Images are proprietary marks of Voices and Images. Copying our logos and/or any other third party logos accessed via this website is not permitted without prior approval from us. Reproduction of part or all of the website contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use.